Surprising Benefits of Onion Oil during Winters
Hair fall problems are commonly faced by all of us and are often associated with dryness, dandruff and hair thinning. Of Course pollution is the main culprit but chilled weather, eating habits and busy schedules are also some major contributors to hair problems. To completely own a new hair care routine can be challenging but making some changes in healthy habits can be easier. Onion oil is one such oil that is recommended by many experts to control hair fall and promote hair regrowth especially during winters. Onion oil when massaged into the scalp enables good circulation and also nourishes hair follicles.
Onion being a kitchen staple has many surprising benefits to our hair which are unfamiliar to us. Below are some benefits of Onion Oil that can change your perspective towards them:
- Nourishes Hair Follicles: The nutrients in onions are known to enhance the blood flow in the scalp promoting hair growth. Winter is the time when you have to pay attention to your hair and give it extra nourishment as dryness of the season can majorly affect your hair leading to hair fall. Onion oil being rich in Sulphur provides the hair with nourishment it needs to grow thus promoting hair growth.
- Improves Blood Circulation: Onions are an excellent source of antioxidants. It hydrates your scalp which in turn helps to increase the blood flow. Regular use of onion oil ensures that your hair is well nourished and will effectively lead to growth of new hair follicles.
- Promotes Hair Regrowth: Onion oil helps to maintain the pH value of the scalp which improves blood circulation. It revitalizes the scalp that balances natural hair growth which accelerates hair growth. It not only protects your current hair but promotes regrowth of new hair follicles.
- Restores Nutrition: Onion oil helps prevent oxidation of hair strands to protect hair and provides nourishment to the roots or hair follicles. It also restores the nutrients of the follicles inducing hair growth. Healthy hair means healthy growth.
- Combats Hair loss: During winter it is very natural to get dry scalp. Dry scalp leads to dandruff, and it leads to scratching of hair. Hence, itching and scratching can injure your scalp leading to hair fall. If your scalp is well nourished, there are very less or no chances of dandruff and eventually no hair fall. Onion oil is the best remedy to nourish your scalp deeply. Nourished scalp equals no dandruff and in the long run no hair fall.
- Curbs Dandruff: Onion oil helps to improve the scalp condition by removing excess oil and it locks the moisture by giving it natural shine. It reduces dandruff and flakiness on the scalp by removing dirt, debris and oil.
- Natural treatment for Baldness: Onion oil optimizes the hair growth cycle. It is considered a cure for hair loss conditions. Onions have a high sulfur content which is an essential mineral that helps to nourish the hair and help to regenerate dormant hair follicles. It can help stimulate and protect the growth of current hair.
- Delays premature greying: There are various reasons why your hair is turning grey at young ages. It could be because of stress, deficiencies or medical conditions. But certain properties of onion prevent free radical damage to your hair which can help in delay in greying of hair. When this enzyme activates it automatically helps to darken your hair back to its original color.
- Increases Strength and Volume: The Sulphur previously mentioned has many other benefits to offer. The Sulphur in onion oil improves the overall strength of your hair strands by nourishing your scalp. It protects your hair from thinning and breakage. Eventually this leaves your hair with thick and luscious mane.
How do you make onion oil for your hair? Unless you want to squeeze the juices out of onions and convert them into oil, you will need an onion oil substitute which is made only for you.
We recommend finding a product that is formulated for your hair, like Baali Onion Oil. Baali Onion Oil contains natural ingredients and rich nourishing oils like Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Argon Oil and many other oils for holistic hair care. These ingredients feed your hair follicles, rejuvenate your hair to prevent breakage and hair fall. Like any other oils you can apply this oil once or twice a week for surprising results, but for that you need to be regular.